We respect your privacy and take great care to safeguard information in our possession. Your preferences for use of your information are our highest priority.
The Nordstrom family of companies (Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack, Nordstrom.com, Nordstrom fsb, Nordstrom Canada, HauteLook, Inc., Jeffrey and Trunk Club, Inc.) takes seriously the protection and proper use of your personal information, including social security numbers. In this policy, we may use "we," "our," "us" and "Nordstrom" to refer to the Nordstrom family of companies.
Nordstrom does not share customer information (including email addresses) outside the Nordstrom family of companies unless it is necessary to provide you with products or services available from Nordstrom. We may also disclose information when you tell us to do so, to identify or contact you, to protect your rights or the rights of Nordstrom, or as required or permitted by law.
Even within the Nordstrom family of companies, we restrict access to your information to those individuals who need it to provide you with products or services available from Nordstrom. Any third-party companies we use to provide you with products or services are required to keep your information secure and confidential.
The Nordstrom family of companies is happy to provide further details of our privacy policies. Please see the following links for further information:
- Categories of Information We Collect
- How We Use Your Information
- Personal Book
- Our Salesperson Texting App "NEXT"
- Mobile Privacy
- Cookies, Web Beacons and Other Similar Technologies
- Third-Party Advertising and Links to Other Websites and Services
- Social Media Interactions
- Your Information, Your Choice
- Nordstrom Bank Privacy Notice
- Nordstrom Credit Card Privacy Notice
- Children's Privacy
- Fraud Alerts: Protecting Your Personal Information
- Your Access