What it is: A multipurpose balm enriched with rare prickly pear oil to moisturize, nourish, protect, soothe and repair all hair and skin types.
Who it's for: All skin and hair types.
What it does: This non-sticky balm contains 99% natural butters and oils to nourish hair, body, lips, hands—wherever you need deep nourishment. A great alternative to oils and serums, it helps in styling and smoothing for healthy, shiny hair and skin.
How to use:
- For a tousled effect, apply a small amount of balm on dry or towel-dried hair on lengths and ends, to give hold and body while nourishing.
- For beach waves, take a lock of hair and apply a small amount of balm on the lengths and ends. Twist it and heat it up for 5–10 seconds using a hair dryer. Fix the lock with a hairpin and repeat on the remaining locks. Let them cool down for 10 minutes and remove the hairpins. Release the twists gently using your fingers.
- To tame frizz, rub a small amount to redefine curls and give a nice hold.
- For coarse or curly hair, use a small amount to redefine curls and give a nice hold.
- For men, it's a great alternative to wax and gel. You can also use at as an aftershave or directly on the beard to moisturize.
- For skin, use as a hydrator on dry areas (such as lips, irritated nose during winter, elbows, cuticles or legs) to moisturize, nourish and protect the skin. It can also be used to calm sunburn or irritation.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Opuntia Ficus Indica Seed Oil, Opuntia Ficus Indica Fruit Extract, Inula Crithmoide Leaf/Flower Extract, Lecithin, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Linalool, Geraniol, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Coumarin, Amyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate.
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging
Save time this holiday season and let us help you get your Nordstrom gifts ready to give. Some items may not be eligible for certain gift wrap options.