What it is: A blush designed by and for professionals and formulated to provide fantastic color with ease and consistency.
What it does: It applies evenly and adheres lightly to skin to give you natural-looking color that lasts all day.
- F: Frost. An iridescent, lightly shimmering color that adds highlights and a frosted bloom to your cheeks.
- M: Matte. A flat, matte finish that goes on lightly, builds well and blends with the skin.
- S: Satin. A light-refractive sheen-style finish that adds subtle highlights to the skin.
- ST: Sheertone. A sheer-on micro-refined powder with a non-transparent finish that goes on faint and looks real.
- SS: Sheertone Shimmer. A jet-milled and micro-fine powder with just enough shimmer to make light dance on your cheeks.
How to use: Choose an appropriate brush and glide it over the blush. Tap off excess powder and apply the blush to your skin using sweeping strokes. Blend well.
Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, [+/- Silica, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985)].
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging
Save time this holiday season and let us help you get your Nordstrom gifts ready to give. Some items may not be eligible for certain gift wrap options.